osmiridium wanted

Hi Guys you probably know from the ad is the past forum iam very interested in osmiridium would anyone have a couple grams they want to swap or sell

1 Like

still looking willing to pay 80 a gram

still seeking osmiridium have some nice black opal for trade

Hi Guys still looking for good course osmiridium willing to pay 200 a gram

2 Likes

Tried the Zeehan rock shop.? I think the owner gets more osi than anyone else I know.

2 Likes

thanks and yes have tried him on numerous occassions

1 Like

He is a great bloke and help me a lot but iam trying to get around 10 grams of it

2 Likes

He is a really nice guy, he has been nothing but helpful on the few times I’ve spoken with him.
Well wish you the best of luck in getting some osi, only wish I have been a lot more successful so might be able to help you out, I might have a gram in total… ? but I’m hanging on to that.

2 Likes

if you ever decide that you may let that go please keep me in mind

1 Like

Will do, with a bit of luck I should have some more moving forward in the next few months :+1:

3 Likes

Hi Guys iam still looking to buy any Ossie you are willing to sell

1 Like

I wouldn’t even have half a gram I don’t reckon. Just out of curiosity and if you don’t mind me asking. How much do you pay per gram for it and what do you do with it or just a collector? Do you go out prospecting for it much? I’d love to find a bit more but it’s only ever specs for me unfortunately.

1 Like

Hi Wizard iam paying around 200 a gram for coarser stuff and just a collector ive bee interested in it for years i have tried prospecting for it but with limited success

1 Like

you mind if i message you wizard

No worries at all I’ve got hardly any ossie though just specs.