Pay Dirt surprise

Big thank you to Ron and the PMAT Committee I believe I got the 1gram bag of pay dirt. Bag 89 if not I got some good wash with my bag. Cheers fellas cant wait for the next club meet :grin::ok_hand:t2::beers:

12 Likes

Well done mate that’s awesome :+1:

2 Likes

:grin::ok_hand:t2: Thanks was a spin out

1 Like

Well done mate. I no it was towards the end when we bagging up …drystone is the only one who new 4 shore

1 Like

Made my day the chunks kept coming then realised I got the 1 gram bag so straight to the scales to confirm :rofl::rofl::grin:

4 Likes

Ha ,just letting everyone no we have got paydirt bags left over, if anyone wants any just get in contact with me an we will work out delivery, im located at deloraine and all funds go to pmat $25 per bag , an a big thank u to wolfie at the zeehan rock shop for providing the gold , a great bloke an a must see when in zeehan very knowledgeable cheers ANDREW 0400623451

5 Likes

I will happily take 4 bags off your hands if your ever down Hobart way😁

2 Likes

I got a .2 gram in one bag and nothing at all in the other.

2 Likes

Hi Billy,
That is most unfortunate: during the bagging, we had a few issues with the seams letting go, so it’s possible we missed one! :relaxed:
If you come to the next meet, I’ll make sure there is a replacement waiting (you’ll just need to identify yourself)
Cheers

2 Likes

It’s all good it was still going going through it.

2 Likes