GPX 6000 anyone had any luck?

Good luck Andrew
Keep us posted on how you go mate

2 Likes

Well landed thu … nite in perth at kal on fri… leaving Kalgoorlie sat morning head bush tomorrow back of Laverton,Kalgoorlie seemed to suffer a bit with covid very quite an lots of shops closed?? Fuel anywhere between$ 2 an $2.19 groceries an grog same as home basically ,stocked up on supplies now time to head bush woohoo ,we got a gpx7000 6000 an 4500 ,the battle is on

5 Likes

Unreal mate hope ya get on to a bit.

Bloody rain …20 odd mil around lenora stayed at van park for nite heading to Laverton , today bit drier that area ,seen a nice 21 grammer from where we going,lindsay brought a 6000 so ive got competition now DAMMIT

5 Likes

Come on Andrew!! The suspense is killing us in Tassie!! Lots of yellow please!

3 Likes

Found some nice gold on Sunday with the new 9 inch coiltek coil for the 6000. Very nice coil, extremely sensitive yet stable. More suited to the locations I’ve been working than the standard 11 inch coil and didn’t seem as noisy. I was able to run the detector in manual 4 &5 with a stable threshold even though the ground was saturated. With the standard 11 inch coil I usually switch between manual 3 &4 in dry conditions in this location.

5 Likes

Wow, nice effort Craig! Those are some really good looking peices mate.

1 Like

Thanks Corey was a good day mate.

2 Likes

How many grams? They all look quite coarse too, coukdnt have travelled far possibly…

Nearly 3 mate. Quiet a coarse shape but when you look close they have a slight water worn surface, they don’t feel prickly at all.